Academic, Medicare, Transport, Sports – Overview
The children enjoy a beautifully maintained, Wi-Fi enabled campus, meticulously maintained play area and sporting facilities, fully-air-conditioned classrooms with well-equipped well resourced library, provide a unique experience of education.
A fully secured and air-conditioned campus with 24/7 power backup.
We offer not just classrooms, but workshops for learning:
- Flexible, spacious subject-based classrooms.
- All teaching areas are equipped with technological aids: a PC projector, camera and visualizer.
- Modular furniture used by the Primary School allows the rapid reorganization of the classroom to accommodate group work and differentiation, demanded by the Primary Years Programme.
- Extensive display boards in every classroom provide space for the acknowledgement of students’ work and achievements.
- Campus-wide wireless networking allows for the use of student laptops anywhere and at any time for school related activities under controlled environment.
- Every classroom is equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual facilities which include a projection system to assist presentations & interactive sessions.
The school has two libraries separately for boys and girls. The book stocks for each library are increased year on year.
OFFICE OF THE SEP
The Office of Special Education directs and supports the development, implementation, operation, and evaluation of students starting from Nursery to all grades programmes, curriculum and services that meet the unique needs of students with disabilities.
The Guidance Cell at Abu Obaida School, led by the School Counselor, is alive to the varied educational and personal needs of students of different ages and from diverse social, cultural and religious backgrounds.
Abu Obaida School has excellent sports infrastructure with playing fields, Multipurpose Court, Net football ground, handball ground and basket ball court.
Studios are allocated to Music, Theatre, and Art.
MEALS & DINING
The canteen serves a morning snack and lunch. The canteen serves a variety of foods to satisfy the nutritional needs of students.
MEDICAL CENTER AND STAFF
The School Infirmary is complemented by 2 beds, a patient examination, B.P. Apparatus, Snellen eye chart, first-aid kits with life-saving drugs for use in an emergency and Oxygen cylinders and Nebulizers in the Infirmary and boarding houses.
The school has full- time nurses and a Doctor is always on call on the campus. The school has adequate medical facilities and a supply of non-prescription medicines.
The school has a tie-up with Local Clinic in Ajman for all emergencies.
Primary Health check-ups are done by the Doctors at regular intervals.
The campus has 24 x 7 security cover, with guards stationed at the Front as well as patrolling the campus. Drills are conducted regularly and protocol is in place for various different scenarios.
24 hours security/surveillance, Access Control & CCTV.
Fire extinguishers have been placed at regular intervals and are routinely checked.
CCTV: All the buildings & outdoor fields are under surveillance through fixed & PTZ cameras, with event recording facility to keep a check on any untoward incident.
Access Control: All restricted areas /zones have control access.
Abu Obaida School has a fleet of 39 Yellow Buses that are responsible for picking up and dropping off students. These buses are fully-air conditioned and come equipped with first-aid kit.
Our transportation team that ensures the buses arrive on time have experienced drivers, a designated caretaker or Nanny and security helper.